"Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble..."
~ 2 Peter 1:10
- Have you spent daily time in God's Word and in prayer this week?
- Have you had any flirtatious or lustful attitudes, tempting thoughts or exposed yourself to any explicit materials such as internet, television, movies, music, etc. that would not glorify God?
- Have you spent quality time in your relationships this week?
* Have you honored your mother and father?
* Have you been a good friend?
* Have you remained pure in your dating relationships?
- Have you done your 100% best in your job, school, etc.?
- Have you told any half-truths or outright lies, putting yourself in a better light to those around you?
- Have you cheated on any of your schoolwork or tests in school this week?
- Have you modeled lifestyle evangelism this week?
- Have you allowed any person or circumstances to rob you of your joy or have you been angry at anyone this week?
- Have you kept your tongue in check this week? (i.e. cussing, gossip, making fun of someone, etc.)
- Have you lied to us on any of your answers today?
SOURCE: Adapted from Character Counts questions by Youth Group at Mt. Pleasant Christian Church in Greenwood, Indiana. They call their groups: CAP....Campus Accountability Partners.