Who We Are: Become an Associate
CTC has over 40 Staff Associates to help communicate the CTC message across the nation. 2 Timothy 2:2 says, "And the things which you have heard from me….entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also."
There are over 400,000 churches in America and countless schools, businesses and other organizations wherein many are eager to have our ministry assist with character development issues. Rod and Greg would love to personally share our message with every church, school, business and sport team in America, but it is not humanly possible. The only way to penetrate the masses is by sharing CTC with those who will commit to share it with others.
CTC identified an initial group of talented and godly men and women who are equipped to carry the CTC message all around the country. They range from business executives to pastors. They are scattered across America with a passion to communicate Biblical truth to audiences of all ages. These people made five commitments to the Lord and CTC when they joined our Associate Staff:
- Become a CTC Partner (click click here for more information)
- Establish at least one TGIW group in his city, community or church
- Be part of an active accountability group
- Be available to share at CTC Weekends and other venues as the Lord so directs
- Have the full endorsement and sign-off of his pastor, accountability group and spouse/children.
Each person was challenged to model the CTC message in his home, church and community and then to be faithful in passing it on to others. Click here to see the people who are now part of the CTC staff.